Democracy in Colour wants to tackle the very core of government, media and economic structures that reinforces systemic racism in Australia. But this has to be led by communities of colour. We need regular donations to power our work and independence.
Will you power independent racial justice work by donating $30/month?
By regularly giving $30 a month you’ll join an awesome community of “Solidarity Members” and be able to:
- Join a community of allies through Facebook. Discuss, organise and act around racial justice and politics all across the continent
- Fund our “Hate Is Not News” campaign to change the media landscape for the better. Newscorp’s days of using racism to sell newspapers, boost their TV ratings, and decide who wins and loses elections are over.
- Power more fellowships that train communities of colour to organise in their own communities to influence policies on climate, migration and workers’ rights
- Fund our “Migration With Dignity” campaign, which is a large scale campaign run by migrants to create a fairer migration system
- Power our campaign to tackle harmful misinformation in communities of colour
Every donation, no matter how small, builds more power in communities of colour.