LOCATION: anywhere in Australia
YOUR COMMITMENT: 5 hours a week
REPORTS TO: Digital Director
This is a volunteer role. Reimbursements available for associated expenses.
- Create visually impactful, responsive and on brand content for DiC’s social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and twitter). This includes graphic, image and video based content.
- Work with the digital team to manage the website’s content, keeping it not only up to date with DiC activities, but aesthetically compelling.
- Develop identities and branding for DiC campaigns.
Technical skills, experience and knowledge
- High level fluency in the Adobe creative suite (illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign are a must).
- Competence in various content management systems i.e; and WordPress.
- Work effectively in a team and independently driven.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills.
- Ability to assess and negotiate competing priorities while working towards deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to liaise with team members on content, quality and opportunities for improvement.
- Basic HTML
- Understanding of After effects and Premier
Please note this is a volunteer role.
To apply, please send why you want to volunteer and your relevant experience to: email@example.com