The Major Donor and Partnerships Officer is responsible for income generation from key individuals by management of existing donor relationships and the development of potential new donors.
- Work with the fundraising team to understand current high end donor relationships
- Serve as primary relationship manager for specific donors as assigned, which may include attending functions and events with the donor/CEO/Director
- Research potential new donors
- Write or contribute to donor stories for publications, website, and press releases.
- Follow up on all contacts with high end donors
- Manage communication with high end donors
- Arrange site visits with specific donors
- Co-coordinate donor strategies, activities, recognition, and database documentation
Please note this is a volunteer role.
To apply, please send why you want to volunteer and your relevant experience to: email@example.com