LOCATION: anywhere in Australia
YOUR COMMITMENT: 5 hours a week
REPORTS TO: Digital Director
This is a volunteer role. Reimbursements available for associated expenses.
The Social Media and Content Coordinator creates, edits and manages content for social media platforms for Democracy in Colour.
- Create visually impactful, responsive and on-brand content for DiC’s social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and twitter). This includes graphic, image and video based content.
- Work with the digital team to manage the website’s content, keeping it not only up to date with DiC activities, but aesthetically compelling.
- Develop identities and branding for DiC campaigns.
Execute our online strategy:
- Write powerful content for our social media, web and mobile platforms
- Develop compelling, highly shareable creative content (e.g. videos, graphics, etc.) that moves people to action, makes our campaigns stick, and tells the story of our movement
- Assist with the digital fundraising strategy – including small dollar online fundraising and peer-to-peer fundraising
- Track performance analytics to test and optimise our content
Please note this is a volunteer role.
To apply, please send why you want to volunteer and your relevant experience to: email@example.com