LOCATION: Anywhere in Australia
YOUR COMMITMENT: 4-6 hours per week
REPORTS TO: Digital Director
This is a volunteer role. Reimbursements available for associated expenses.
Contribute to creative content and campaign planning and proactively pitch creative concepts. Script set-up and film original stories that convey the work of DiC.
Social media engagement
Create visually impactful, responsive and on brand content for DiC’s social media channels (Facebook and twitter).
Develop identities and branding for DiC campaigns. You should generate recognisable aesthetics that inspire momentum and build political power.
Technical skills, experience and knowledge
- Fluency in the Adobe creative suite: Aftereffects and Premier
- Competence in various content management systems i.e; WordPress.
- Work effectively in a team and independently driven.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills.
- Ability to assess and negotiate competing priorities while working towards deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to liaise with team members on content, quality and opportunities for improvement.
- You have experience in videography and thrive in a fast-paced, highly-creative environment with tight deadlines.
Please note this is a volunteer role.
To apply, please send why you want to volunteer and your relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org