The Social Media and Content Coordinator creates, edits and manages content for social media platforms for Democracy in Colour.
- Execute our online strategy:
- Write powerful content for our social media, web and mobile platforms
- Develop compelling, highly shareable creative content (e.g. videos, graphics, etc.) that moves people to action, makes our campaigns stick, and tells the story of our movement
- Assist with the digital fundraising strategy – including small dollar online fundraising and peer-to-peer fundraising
- Track performance analytics to test and optimise our content
Please note this is a volunteer role.
To apply, please send why you want to volunteer and your relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org.